- The hirer has to have a valid driving license and a valid identity card or passport.
- Minimum age of hirer and driver is 21 years for all vehicles except for those in Premium categories, for which minimum age is 25 years.
- Driver License B with minimum 1 year required for all vehicles.
- Pets may exclusively be accommodated on agreement with the rental station.
- Hirers are required to observe the statutory rules and regulations (driving license, traffic regulations). A valid driving license must be submitted when hiring the motorhome.
- The shown motorhomes are only example vehicles of the different groups. Relevant for your booking is the vehicle data – number of seats and beds so, the booking confirmation will show the group of vehicles not a specific model.
- A bond of 5.000.-PLN must be deposited when hiring the vehicle. (Deposit only by credit card).
- To confirm a reservation, at least 35% of the total amount should be provided.
Payment for the total amount due must be made at least 40 days before pick-up.
Failure on this will result in reservation expiration and/or cancellation, releasing the reserved vehicle for other services.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking, the penalties will be as follows:
– Up to 50 days before pick up day: 20% of the rental cost.
– From 49 to 15 days before pick up day: 50% of the rental cost.
– Less than 15 days before pick up day: 80% of the rental cost.
– The day of the pick up: 95% of the rental cost.
- At time of signing the contract you will also sign the ? check-out list ? with the rental company on which any damage or comment about the vehicle should be indicated on keeping a copy with you. ? it is important to check the interior and exterior of the vehicle to avoid that at time of drop-off you could be responsible for any damage not caused by you.
- Bank expenses for transfer of foreign currency 40 PLN.
- Vehicles are not allowed to travel out of the European Union plus Switzerland and Norway as insurance companies do not offer coverage out of that territory.