- The hirer has to have a valid driving license and a valid identity card or passport.
- Minimum age of hirer and driver is 23 years for Compact, Family and Comfort vehicle groups.
- To rent a category Compact, Family and Comfort, the driver must have held a valid class III or B driving license for at least 3 years.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of the vehicles.
- Pets may exclusively be accommodated on agreement with the rental station.
- Hirers are required to observe the statutory rules and regulations (driving license, traffic regulations). A valid driving license must be submitted when hiring the motorhome.
- The number of persons that may be seated and accommodated in a motorhome, may vary.
- The shown motorhomes are only example vehicles of the different groups. Relevant for your booking is the vehicle data – number of seats and beds so, the booking confirmation will show the group of vehicles not a specific model.
- A bond of 1.000€ must be deposited when hiring the vehicle. (Deposit only by credit card accepted CC: Visa & Mastercard).
- To confirm a reservation, at least 35% of the total amount should be provided.
Payment for the total amount due must be made at least 40 days before pick-up.
Failure on this will result in reservation expiration and/or cancellation, releasing the reserved vehicle for other services.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking, the penalties will be as follows:
– Up to 50 days before pick up day: 10% of the rental cost (minimum 200€).
– From 49 to 15 days before pick up day: 50% of the rental cost.
– Less than 15 days before pick up day: 80% of the rental cost.
– The day of the pick up: 95% of the rental cost.
- At time of signing the contract you will also sign the ” check-out list ” with the rental company on which any damage or comment about the vehicle should be indicated on keeping a copy with you. – it is important to check the interior and exterior of the vehicle to avoid that at time of drop-off you could be responsible for any damage not caused by you.
- Vehicles are not allowed to travel out of the European Union plus Switzerland and Norway as insurance companies do not offer coverage out of that territory.
Discounts for long term rentals
for more than 28 days, -5%
The terms & conditions disclosed in the contract and in each of the hiring bases will be applied at the time of hire.
Full conditions for The Netherlands (English)
Algemene voorwaarden voor Nederland (Nederlands)