- One of the travelers MUST speak fluent english, otherwise the company doesn’t deliver vehicles.
- The hirer has to have a valid driving license and a valid passport. Spanish tourists doesn’t need a visa, other nationalities must be informed at the Japanese consulate in their country.
- Minimum age of hirer and driver is 20 years for all vehicles and the driving license Class B with a minimum of 1 year.
- Pets may exclusively be accommodated on agreement with the rental station.
- Hirers are required to observe the statutory rules and regulations (driving license, traffic regulations). A valid driving license must be submitted when hiring the motorhome.
- The number of persons that may be seated and accommodated in a motorhome, may vary.
- The shown motorhomes are only example vehicles of the different groups. Relevant for your booking is the vehicle data – number of seats and beds so, the booking confirmation will show the group of vehicles not a specific model.
- A bond of 100.000 ¥ must be deposited when hiring the vehicle. (Deposit only by credit card).
- To confirm a reservation, at least 35% of the total amount should be provided.
Payment for the total amount due must be made at least 40 days before pick-up.
Failure on this will result in reservation expiration and/or cancellation, releasing the reserved vehicle for other services.
- In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking, the penalties will be as follows:
– Up to 7 days before pick up day: 10% of the rental cost
– From 6 to 3 days before pick up day: 50% of the rental cost.
– From 2 to 1 day before pick up day: 80% of the rental cost.
– The day of the pick up: 100% of the rental cost.
- At time of signing the contract you will also sign the ” check-out list ” with the rental company on which any damage or comment about the vehicle should be indicated on keeping a copy with you. – it is important to check the interior and exterior of the vehicle to avoid that at time of drop-off you could be responsible for any damage not caused by you.